Thursday, October 24, 2013

#beingamomishardwork

"My sister was gone for an hour and I've been thrown up on twice and changed three "blow outs" and found the toilet full of trash #abstinence #birthcontrol"  -Uncle Michael

My brother so kindly offered to watch these cute boys of mine for like 2 hours so I could go with my mom to Costco.  This is what he posted on facebook. So I commented on his post and said #beingamomishardwork

I think I am funny! :) It's true though.  Being a mom to two little cute boys like this is HARD work.  I try each day to have more patience than I did the day before. 

I love these boys and I have read something on a friends blog lately that I really liked.  She said she wants to be a good mom even on the hard days.  I can't remember how she eloquently said it but it was sweet! I am really not good at articulating my thoughts well; but, the more I write the better I get or hope to get.

Let's just take a minute to talk about how ADORABLE these two are.  But boy are they hard work!

No comments :

Post a Comment