Friday, May 1, 2009

Life is GrEaT....

So I was talking with my Aunt Angie the other day.  She called to check on me and see how things are going and she told me a funny story about her five year old, I thought I would share!
Her daughter woke up on her birthday and said to my aunt 
"mom you wake up, go to bed, wake up, go to bed....when does it end?"
How cute is that!! haha so my Aunt replied "when you die." 
She responded "OH"

The funny things kids do and say!! I love it...Kaden has had the hiccups a couple times this past week and it cracks me up...I can totally picture him hiccuping.  I was doing really good and the past two days things went back to not so great...this is the longest roller coaster I have ever ridden but I know it will be worth it.  I have learned so much already from this experience.  I have learned to be a little more excepting of those serving me...I don't like to admit I need help.  I have learned that I need to serve others more, I have learned to be more patient with everyone around me (well, I am learning...I deffinately have NOT mastered that).  I could keep going but that is kind of boring.

Nothing too special has been going on lately because days pretty much all seem to be the same as of recently.  My friend Natalie brought me Pei Wei one day last week and hung out at my apartment.  I hadn't seen her in a long time so it was nice to catch up.  She is two weeks ahead of me and is also having a boy! How cool is that!?  

My mom leaves for her cruise on Saturday for a whole week so my buddy will be gone...
I could always use visitors!!

1 comment :

  1. I'll come . . . oh yeah. I can't. Never mind. Just know I'm suffering right along with you!

    ReplyDelete