Friday, February 20, 2009

A RUN for my $$

This baby is already giving me a run for my money!! I was at Cosette's play last night and it was about to start when I knew something was seriously wrong. How grateful I am for black pants...let's just put it that way. So again we went to the ER. My mom and my mother-in-law met me there. They were so sweet. It feels good to know people love and care about me! So my baby is still growing and measured 9 wks and 1 day. I don't get it!! I am tired of visiting the ER. I know all the nurses by name and they see me in the hall and they are like "What Are YOU doing back here!" I asked if I could get frequent flier miles for coming so much and we got a good chuckle out of that. I try to stay hopeful and positive. I continue to pray for strength and courage!! THANK you all for the continued prayers and support!!

I am going to be resting in bed today...I wish a little fairy would clean my house (wouldn't that be nice) That's the worst...having dishes that are 4 days old still in my sink and having absolutely NO energy to do anything!!


February 21, 2009

MY FAIRY CAME!!! My mom had to work yesterday but then I got a phone call after I posted and she said they put too many people on the schedule and she decided to come over!!! whooahoo....could this mean what I think it means???  YES!! she came over with snacks so I could eat them...and did my laundry, dishes, wiped down my counters, and even vacummed...I guess it is pay back for all of the times I helped her with her being down because of her pregnancies.  I am soooo grateful.  I love my MOM!!

5 comments :

  1. From one who has crappy hard pregnancies to another, it's worth every second. Make sure to take it easy when they say to. You'll make it through. Whatever happens.
    This says Brad, but it's actually Jenny.
    Like Brad knows what it's like to be pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you!! We'll have to get together in June when Ben and I come down for a couple of weeks. Good luck with everything, we'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julz is a GREAT MOMMY!!!
    I hope you are taking it easy and staying down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep you in my prayers! Listen to Jenny/Brad she knows what she is talking about!! She was the best at keeping down (because that is NOT her personality).

    Love you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jacquie, it's Tara, Mich and Brit's sister. I found your blog off your Mom's. Anyway, I want to let you know I am thinking about you and cannot believe you are havigng to deal with all of that. Gosh, I feel like everyone I know is dealing with something major right now. But, the blessings will come without a doubt. You and your husband are adorable! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete