Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!! whoa

Our family on Halloween...our little Mickey Mouse was a hit!

He LOVES his big boy baths and is loving to splash his mom!

Playing with his toys is what he does best but he always comes looking for me after about 20-30 min sometimes less.


Mom is loving that I can feed myself some food.  At first my pincer grasp was not good at all so I would just shovel food in with my whole fist like this in the picture. It makes a HUGE mess

I officially pull myself up onto everything by myself now


and I get excited about it EVERY SINGLE TIME! :)

Visiting my Big brothers grave.  It was the 2 Year anniversary on November 30th and my mom decorated the house for Christmas with Grandma Addington and then me and my mom and dad went to zoo lights in honor of Kaden because He would have LOVED that! :)

Some of my Christmas Pictures....aren't I cute!?


My Big Brother and I

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year
From Heaven and Earth

Love the Fife Family
Rusty, Jacquie, Kaden and Karter (11 months)

No comments :

Post a Comment