Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Look!

I just have to give a big shout out to this sweet lady named Theresa. Thank you for helping me setup my blog! I wanted a fresh look and she helped a sister out. For an awesome product at a good price you can find templates on her etsy accout at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlwaysInBluhm. Let her know I sent you!

I decided that I need to share my story with others to help inspire myself and others through my blog.  If you like what you see here please feel free to follow me for updates.  I still have some work to do with this blog.  I need to create a few pages for followers to get to know us a little easier.

When I meet people in the store or for the first time the dreaded question they ask me is "how many children do you have?"  Well, to be honest I hate that question.  I have 3 boys. One died when he was almost six months old and I have two crazy boys 3.5 and 15 months. For the first couple years I would tell people I would always include Kaden in my number and then more questions would come and I would get into sticky situations because the look in their face and the awkwardness I would feel out of telling them my first son passed away was not fun to feel.  Now to avoid awkwardness I decided if I am going to see them again I will tell them but if I am just passing by and meeting in the grocery store....sometimes I just save them the pain.

I have had the thought I would love to just have a place I could direct people to when they meet me that they could get to know me.  I am pretty wide open on my blog because it is easy to be. My hope is to write more for my children and for my grandchildren and more.  Also, another goal of mine through this blog is to inspire other moms and families.  We each have our own story and I am still creating mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment