Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rusty's Home

So Rusty came HOME!! He has been on a work trip all last week...I missed him soooo much! I had my Work Christmas Party last night. It was a lot of fun...we went out to dinner at Charlestons and then to Dr. Davis's Home and played some games and played a white elephant game that he bought all the gifts for. It was fun and I ended up getting this cute thing for my apartment...It is a white board/cork board/ mail drop box/hangers/charging center....I'll have to take a pic! To say the least it was fun to see everyone from work outside of work!

I then meet Rusty at my Parents house for our long awaited Reunion!! hahaha We then came back to our house and opened my gift from my party and just hung out until I feel asleep on the couch. We both were exhausted.

1 comment :