Monday, October 7, 2013

Day to Day Cuteness

I have really been trying to reflect often on how to be a better mother and wife.  I have really felt like I needed to start blogging again to help me reflect on the positive things of the day.  It is really easy to feel like a bad mom or horrible wife with the business of each day.  These two cute boys of mine are very demanding of my time and energy and it is easy to get put out of shape or feel exhausted. 

Last night I had felt like I wanted to receive a blessing from Rusty.  I asked him to give me one since I have felt worn out lately from the pressures and demands of being a mom, wife, daughter etc...
He told me exactly what I have been feeling lately.  It was neat to have the spirit confirm through this blessing things I have felt impressed to do to help me.

I just wanted to share some cute pictures of my cute boys today.  As I have tried harder to live in the moment and focus on the positive cute moments of the day I have felt more Joy today. 

Keaton is a big boy and eats real food now.  I can't believe it! He has grown so much:
-he cries when toys are taken away
-he scoots around on his belly like capt dan on forest gump
-he sleeps 12 hours at night
-he smiles with his whole face
-he fights it when you tickle him until he gives in and laughs

Does his smile melt your heart as much as it does mine?!

Keaton sucks his thumb! Karter was so excited to pose for this picture! He has really grown up a lot lately

Karter goes to his room every day for "quiet time" and sometimes falls asleep but sometimes just plays.  Today was one of those days he fell asleep.  It cracks me up how he falls asleep off of his bed during quiet time.

No comments :

Post a Comment