Wednesday, December 23, 2009

random happenings....

So you may ask....how do you fill your days now? Like this....
I had some of the neices and nephews over to decorate sugar cookies. We watched the movie Elf....Rusty was more excited to decorate the cookies than the kids were I think

I made 20 dozen just like this and sold them to Dr. Davis for his refering Dentist offices. I made some good money for our California Adventures trip after Christmas!!

So now that my days are feeling empty with out taking care of my sweet boy Kaden or visiting the hospital I have been trying to keep somewhat busy. I go back to work full time in January for which I am excited to work with those fun girls but not excited for the fact that I wanted to be only part time and take care of my sweet Kaden...he was what filled my days with so much Joy and for anyone who thinks a stay at home mom is not the best way to fill their time...think again!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment