Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day---2009
{can you see Kaden?}
He was still very sick at this point on the Jet Ventilator.
Rusty took his temp, changed his diaper and helped with cares.
I remember talking about eating Mexican food that night and wondering what it would do to his diaper!! :)
We were so proud to be parents and of course continue to be so but can't you read it all over our faces!?

Rusty missed our little boy on Father's Day.  He had lots of memories running through his mind.  He told me how he kind of understood now I felt about Mother's day.

Rusty is such a wonderful dad to Kaden.  He loved to snuggle Kaden and often feel asleep doing so.  He also took good care of him and was involved in his care.  I couldn't ask for a better father to my child!

Thanks babe!

1 comment :

  1. oh how i miss him. Rusty was lucky to spend at least 1 fathers day with Kaden. He was so happy that day, a real proud daddy.

    ReplyDelete