Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pulled on my heartstrings...



I debated for a long time whether or not to tell people
I was pregnant
{even before I got pregnant}
I N.E.V.E.R wanted it to take away from
our First Son.
I know it hasn't.
I am grateful for that.

This ADORABLE little girl
pulled
on my heartstrings
she two
has an older brother that she doesn't get to be with here
and I watched and have watched her mother
find SO MUCH JOY
from her cute little face

and...
it got me thinking even harder
how I needed/wanted a cute little face
AGAIN.
it will not be easy.
I knew it wouldn't
I worry.
all
the
time.

But...I am doing ok at the moment!

1 comment :

  1. I know my situation isn't the same BUT when I had my second little one, I was SO nervous. I remember nights crying thinking that some how my first, Kylee, was going to be left out or feel less loved. It wasn't until I had Brock that I realised that your heart literally opens up and makes room to love more. Not one child is loved more than the other, it's just another baby to love just as much as the first.

    I'm glad you are in such a good place right now and I'm glad you had a fun weekend! BUT I am glad you are back. I missed my Fe'Fe's:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete