Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Feeding Keaton

I just bought this handy little contraption today! I make my own baby food for many reasons: cost, nutrition, taste, etc.  This nifty little guy can be found here: http://www.infantino.com/product.cfm?product_id=1446  If you are interested.

Canning season is coming...in fact I pick up my peaches tomorrow and plan on making peach baby food for Keaton...these little pouches are going to be happy with peach puree very soon! :)

I tried feeding Keaton oatmeal a week or so ago.  He was NOT a fan.  It is something I had on hand and thought I would give it a try.  So today I got some rice cereal. He liked it a little better..I just can't believe how fast time goes and it's already time to start trying food with my baby!! :(

No comments :

Post a Comment