Monday, September 9, 2013

New Blog Design

I am still figuring out how to edit my blog design.  It had been a couple years since I have changed the design and now that I want to keep this updated on a more consistent basis I thought it was time to update a few things.

My goal is to post at least once a week so each year I can make a family book for my kids to see how life as a fife was as they grow up! I am definitely keeping busy as a mother of a very busy little toddler and an almost 6 month old....yes every mother of a toddler will tell you their toddler is busy too but I think mine is a little extra busy than most. ;) 

I am not a clever or fancy writer nor do I have a glamorous life but what you see is what you get around here.  At the moment I am able hear myself think since both of the boys are asleep! Naptime is beautiful thing around this crazy house we call home!

I will post current pictures soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment